More Than Coverage. Confidence.?
Our Location & Hours
3005 W. Lake Mary Boulevard
Lake Mary, FL 32746
|Monday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- More Carrier Choices
- Quality Product Options
- Extended Service Hours
- National Brand
- Local Community Presence
Here's what you need to know about Auto insurance:
- Some form of coverage is mandatory in most states
- Prices vary—a lot—from one company to another; your Brightway Agent can help you find the best price for the coverage that's right for you.
- A policy is made up of three general categories
- Coverage for damage you cause. Typically called Liability coverages. These cover bodily injury you may cause others as well as damage you may cause to others' property. You'll need to select Limits for these coverages. Liability Limits is the maximum amount the insurance company will pay on each covered loss. Liability coverages are typically mandatory; this ensures that people with whom you share the road are covered in the event of incident or accident.
- Coverage for your car. Typically called Physical Damage and made up of Comprehensive and Collision coverage—you'll need to select a deductible for each of these. A deductible is the amount you'll pay out of pocket for a covered loss before the insurance company starts to pay. Physical Damage coverages are typically optional.
- Coverage for injury to yourself and others. These include Medical Payments and/or Personal Injury Protection (PIP). With these coverages, you typically choose a limit, or the maximum amount the insurance company will pay for each covered loss. These coverages are typically optional.
- You can save money by choosing higher deductibles, but be sure you can afford the higher deductible—this is the amount you'll pay on a covered loss before the insurance company pays.
- You can also save money with discounts. Be sure to ask your Brightway Agent what discounts are available and how you can qualify for them.
- If you use your car for business—pizza delivery, realty, driving people in exchange for a fee—be sure to tell your Brightway Agent.
Find Protection for:
Coverage for Damage You Cause
These definitions are general descriptions; always refer to the Policy you purchased for coverage specifics.
Property Damage Liability
May pay claims if you are responsible for damage to someone else's car or property. You'll be asked to select a limit for this coverage.
Bodily Injury Liability
May pay when you are responsible for injury to others, including your legal defense costs.* You'll be asked to select a limit for this coverage.
*Whether you get legal defense or not depends on the type of policy you carry. You may not be eligible for legal defense if you have a bond (offered only in Ohio).
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist
May pay for hospital costs, other medical expenses, and pain and suffering for bodily injury to you and others in your car, when injury is caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver. You'll be asked to select a limit for this coverage.
Coverage for Your Car
May pay for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by things other than collision or upset (fire, theft or glass breakage, for example).
Comprehensive covers all direct and accidental loss to a covered auto or an auto damaged by an insured, including its equipment, which is not caused by collision or upset. You'll be asked to choose a deductible for this coverage; a deductible is the amount you pay on a covered loss before the insurance company starts to pay. Be sure you can afford the deductible you choose. Other motor vehicles or trailers may also be covered. Coverage usually includes damage from:
- Contact with a bird or animal
- Falling or flying objects
- Theft or larceny
- Hail, water or flood
- Malicious mischief or vandalism
- Riot or civil commotion
- Breakage of glass
- Explosion or earthquake
Glass breakage may be covered under Comprehensive, even if caused by a collision or upset. If the policyholder has a "chip" in the windshield and elects to have it repaired instead of replaced, the deductible may be waived.
May pay for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by collision with another car or object or by upset.
Collision coverage provides protection for damage caused by collision or upset. You'll be asked to choose a deductible for this coverage; a deductible is the amount you pay on a covered loss before the insurance company starts to pay. Be sure you can afford the deductible you choose Collisions include an auto hitting such things as:
- Another vehicle
- An object (such as a telephone pole, fence, or building)
- A parked car
Broken glass is usually covered under this section of the policy if there is no comprehensive coverage in force.
Towing and Labor Coverage
May pay a limited amount for towing and/or labor to repair your disabled car at the place of disablement. Provides 24-hour toll-free help for common problems such as flat tires, dead batteries, lost or locked keys, and running out of gas.
Gap or Loan/Lease
Gap Insurance, also known as Loan/Lease protects your vehicle's loan. If your vehicle is totaled for any reason the value that your insurance company places on it may be less that its actual retail value - and often considerably less than the actual amount you still owe on your loan. Gap insurance covers the difference between what you owe, compared to what the vehicle is worth, and it also pays your regular insurance deductible.
Rental Reimbursement insurance pays a small amount toward renting a car while your car is being repaired as a result of a covered claim.
Coverage for Injury to Yourself & Others
Protect yourself, friends and family members traveling with you in your vehicle, as well as others you may accidentally encounter along the way.
May pay for certain expenses sustained by you or others while occupying your car, regardless of who is at fault.
Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault)
Available in many states, the basic requirements under each state's No-Fault Law are available as well as additional benefit amounts. Contact us toll-free, or contact your local agent to get the specific information relevant in your area.
For the most complete protection, these coverages offer you extra security and peace of mind.
There may also be coverage for an insured's or relative's clothing or luggage that is damaged in an auto due to a Comprehensive or Collision loss.
In case of theft of an insured auto, the following items may be covered:
- Stolen clothing or luggage left in the auto
- Repayment of travel costs beginning 48 hours after the stolen auto is reported to the police and to your insurer. Travel costs can include car rental, train, bus, or taxi fares. Note maximum limits.
Your Brightway Agent shops the top national and regional carriers to bring you the best coverages at the best rates. And you can lower your premiums even more with these special discounts if you qualify:
- Clean Driving (as much as 10 percent when every insured driver in the household has a clean driving record for the previous five-year period*)
- Multi-Policy discount
- Multi-vehicle Discount
- Auto Insurance Loyalty (5 or more years with Brightway)
- Good Driver
- Good Student Driver
- Anti-Theft Device
*The availability, amount and eligibility for discounts may vary by state and insurance company.
What to do if you're involved in a crash:
- Pull safely off the roadway
- If someone is injured, dial 9-1-1 immediately
- Call your insurance company as soon as you can using the claims reporting number provided to you when you bought your policy
- Collect the other drivers' name(s), phone number(s) and car insurance company name and policy number
- Never admit fault
- Never share any information about your auto insurance except your company's name and policy number, if asked
- Take photographs if you can
The information on this site is general in nature and does not alter the terms or conditions of any policy you purchase through a Brightway Agent. Be sure to read your policy for a complete description of coverages, options, limits, deductibles and discounts. Not all policies or features are available in all areas.
Call Today for a Free Quote 561-331-3224
Get A Free Quote
Meet Your Local Lake Mary, FL Brightway Team!
Have Confidence in Your Coverage
Kimberly personifies the best of customer service and she is to be commended. Thanks for having such knowledgeable, pleasant and thorough people on your staff to help those in need. - Sarah K.